Business opportunity: Dental hygiene practice for sale!
The Smile People
Dental Hygiene Clinic
This office is currently set up as a dental hygiene clinic, a preventive health clinic with loyal clients and a good reputation. Can be used as dental office.
Located downtown Salmon Arm, 14 years in the same location in the Towne Square building, which has an elevator and handicapped parking, is a five-minute walk to the lake, near the Trans Canada Highway, in the beautiful Shuswap, 90 minutes from Kelowna or Kamloops or Revelstoke.
- Contains two functioning operatories with dental chairs, delivery units, air, water, suction, x-ray and internet all ‘hardwired’ in the walls.
- The unit next-door is vacant, formerly Ridgeview Dental Lab, meaning air, water and suction are already in, therefore expansion would be relatively easy. Excellent landlords.
- Includes phosphor plate digital x-ray system for easy radiographs on children and adults.
- Open Dental software does direct billing and includes voice charting, referrals, automatic appointment reminders and more.
- Equipped with Zolar laser (Oral Science), curing light, amalgamator, teeth whitening light, sealed instrument trays, and sealant kit.
- Adjoining sterilization room / lab contains sterilization records since 2009, instrument dishwasher and up to date sterilizer (2021) which produces legal dry packs, as well as vacuum former, vibrator and sports guard supplies.
- Reusable PPE consists of fabric gowns, scrub caps and chair covers. Washer and dryer on site.
- And finally, the most important part: ~430 active clients who love this clinic, and most of them are due for their next dental hygiene service. Local dentists are booking 6 months ahead.
The ability to use our knowledge and skills to help clients achieve measurable results is empowering, making work less “work” but more of a vocation, and a passion. The ability to adjust the schedule according to individual client needs makes for happier and healthier dental careers, which is invaluable.
- Unique opportunity for a single or group of (dental) hygiene professionals.
- Enjoy living in a beautiful, safe and progressive small city in the middle of nature.
- Practice dental care the way YOU love it, with a running start.
The clinic is for sale due to a concussion from an unrelated accident in June 2022, which has not resolved. The goal is to sell the clinic by August 2023, or earlier.
Owner: Liz-Ann Munro Lamarre, BS, RDH, DHPO for the Smile People dental hygiene.
Asking $100,000 for everything. Contact 250 832 6692 (clinic), 250 833 9923 (cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org to view, purchase or obtain further information!