One way to elevate our practice is by reflecting on how we can improve our practice, ourselves, and our client care. We want to do it better. Working smarter, not harder, has many benefits.
We will examine the science behind Human Factors.
1. We can heighten clinical performance by understanding the effects of tasks, equipment, organization, communication, and workplace culture on human behaviour and apply this knowledge to our practice.
2. We will analyze challenging areas of our practice.
3. We will identify strategies and solutions to improve each client interaction with increased proficiency. We are all looking for innovative and efficient ways to accomplish our day. Navigating practice optimization will encompass evidence-based research, organizational techniques, a variety of products, and practical solutions, including my experiences and tips to make your day easier.
• Identify current stressors in our practice
• Examine how human factors affect our mental health and professional performance
• Evaluate my practice in four areas: organization, environment, communication, self-care
• Understand the importance of solutions to elevate client care and our mental health
• Investigate techniques and tools using case studies to support and change my practice • Implement changes to provide safe and proficient care in our practice.
If you missed Part 1 of this series, check out the webinar here.