Speaker: Jane Shaw & Laura Bauder, Henry Schein
Your supplyroom, may be a source of stress more than a handy area to hold your practice’s dental supplies. Inventory levels may be inaccurate, and stock may be too high or too disorganized.
Team members might have trouble finding supplies when needed, or you could be sinking an excessive amount of money into your stockroom, causing cash flow to be tight.
If your organization is facing any of these challenges, it may be time for you to reconfigure your inventory management system. By following these guidelines, you can safeguard against financial losses and ensure access to necessary supplies when it matters the most.
- Objectives for management of dental office sundries:
- Best practice management of in-office ordering
- Establishment of a simple ordering system
- Performing effective routine inventory checks
- Budgeting for effective inventory control