Directory of Hygienists – Independent, Mobile, Clinical Practice
Independent Dental Hygiene Directory For British Columbia.
Registered dental hygienists and dental hygiene practitioners provide professional treatment and advice to help prevent periodontal (gum) disease and dental cavities.
Many dental hygienists practise in dental offices around the province. Many dental hygiene practitioners own their own clinics or work in residential care facilities, hospitals, public health units, and community care centres. This directory will help you to find a dental hygienist or dental hygiene practitioner in your community.
= Independent Dental Hygiene Practitioners.
= Dental Hygienists in other practice settings.
If you are a BCDHA member and wish to be listed in this directory, click on the button below.
To change or update information in your directory listing, click on the button below.
Reduced Cost Clinics
Dental hygiene education programs offer dental hygiene services at a reduced cost as the services are provided by students.
Please visit the following links for more information on how to become a patient:
- Camosun College (Victoria): http://camosun.ca/services/dental/
- College of New Caledonia (Prince George): Dental Services
- University of British Columbia (Vancouver): Dental Clinic
- Vancouver College of Dental Hygiene (Vancouver): Call 604 215-7611
- Vancouver Community College (Vancouver): Call 604 443-8499
- Vancouver Island University (Nanaimo): Call 250-740-6240 / Details
- Click here to view a list of reduced-cost dental clinics prepared by the BC Dental Association.